Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Making the World a Better Place by Michael Magic

This specific scenario is hard to satisfy, but I’ am always up for a challenge. I knew that solving the problems of the world that we live in seems impossible for me alone to change, but I don’t plan on giving up on this plan about making the world a better place. I have to at first talk and listen to other people’s opinions on the different alternatives to make our lives easier, safer, and better. In order for me to make this world better, I would have to listen to different viewpoints and I would need a lot of patience to overcome this dilemma. I think we should start by gathering various world leaders around the world to start on different projects centered around world restoration for each and every day. Each person will have a specific role to play in making our world a better place for the next generation to live in. I have faith that I will have a chance to change this world and keep it that way for many years to come. I love the way that people come together for a common goal, and I know that this is just the beginning of how people can work for a common goal because the only ones that can solve this problem is the ones who live in it. I know it can be done otherwise I wouldn’t be wasting my time getting everyone involved with this dire situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment