Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trip I Would Take by Meagin Hinton

If I was given the opportunity to take a trip anywhere in the world I would go to Africa. There are many reasons why I want to visit this location. One reason why I want to attend this place is because I want to learn more about my heritage and where my ancestors really came from. Another reason why I want to visit Africa is because I see on television everyday little kids who need someone to care for them. The final reason why I want to visit Africa is to see the attraction that the country offers.

I want to learn more about this particular place because I was always told and believe that it is the place where my ancestors came from. And I think it would be great way to learn more about my heritage so I can come back home to educate people who really do not know much about it. It would also help me understand meaning of certain things we do which I think reflects on the things from Africa.

In addition to going to learn more about my heritage I want to go to Africa is to help the little kids over there because of the way they are treated. I think that the kids should be treated differently and I want to give them the things that they really deserve.

Finally, I want to visit Africa because I want to experience there attractions and the things the people do for fun. I want to go to their theme parks and see the differences between the ones in Africa and in the United States. I want to ride ostriches, stay in a tree house, ride elephants and swim with the penguins. These are some of the main reasons why I want to visit AFRICA.

No comments:

Post a Comment