Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where do you go when you want to get away? by James Dumas

Where do you go when you want to get away from the pressures of life? Write a description of that place.

Everyone has problems and frustrations in life. Some people choose to deal with their problems in different ways. Everyone has a special place in this world that makes him or her feel comfortable. This special place can sometimes feel like a completely different world. This place is refreshment after dealing with the pressures of life. Life can be stressful and sometimes depressing; however, a person must remain strong and in most cases turn to that special place for comfort. When in this place, I think that a person should not be alone simply because comforting words always make a difference in a tough situation. This place should exist to everyone. It certainly exists to me and here’s why.

My special place exists in my own home. This special place is in my room. My room is where I find comfort. It is filled with things that can help me when I am facing a tough decision or just dealing with the issues of life. When I am faced with difficulties in life I can go to my room. While in there I play the game, watch television, or simply sit in silence and think about how & why I end up in certain situations that seem impossible to get around. I feel comforted although sometimes I am all alone. My room is a place where I can get lost in my thoughts and escape the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment