Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Birthday Wish by Christopher Johnson

If it was my birthday, hmm, I would go to a NFL football game and watch my favorite team, the Pittsburg Steelers. I always wanted to see the Steelers in person and watch them play a game. The Steelers have become a good motivation for me as I played football in high school and in everyday life. I would take all my closest friends to see them play too. The reason why is because they were really loyal to me and they also love the Pittsburgh Steelers as much as I do. I would get every football player on the team to autograph my custom made jersey and my custom made helmet. Afterwards, I would go out to eat in all my favorite restaurants in the city of Pittsburgh, from exotic pizzas to delicious seafood like shrimp and crab claws. I would hang around the mall with my homeboys, meeting girls, and getting their phone numbers as birthday presents. Later that night, I would leave my homeboys and take a special girl out to the movies. I would show her a good time and take her out to dinner. And that’s all I would do for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment